Bárbara Bezina (b. 1980) is a self-taught visual artist from Argentina. Both her paintings, digital arts and photography have been exhibited in many places such as Italy, Spain, Egypt, France, Monaco, United Kingdom, Greece, Sweden, USA and Mexico.
She is deeply in love with art and she is always experimenting and exploring new techniques and materials that enrich each and every one of her works.
She lives in a beautiful garden, away from the city and social life, surrounded by plants, cats, peacocks and chickens. Nature, art, self-knowledge, reading and research are her main interests.
Awards, Publications & Exhibitions
Exhibitions and Awards
- Museo Arte Contemporanea Sicilia, Italy. (permanent)
- Photographer spotlight Canva (2021)
- IMAGINARIA, Aarhus, Dinamarca (2017)
- Jury in international competition "35 AWARDS, 100 best photos of the year", Russia. (2016)
- Affordable Art Fair Stockholm, Suecia (2015 and 2016)
- “Gezira International Contemporary Photography-Greece”. Creta, Grecia. (2013)
- “Premio Bridgestone Arte Emergente” Centro Cultural Borges, Buenos Aires, Argentina. (2013)
- “Femmes du monde au printemps”, Lieja, Bélgica. (2013)
-“Gezira International Contemporary Photography Month”. El Cairo, Egipto. (2012)
- MSA University (Modern Sciences and Arts University). El Cairo, Egipto. (2012)
- Galería “ArtZandra”. Gotemburgo, Suecia. (2012)
- "Art Monaco Auction 2012 ". Galería de Gildo Pastor Center, Mónaco. (2012)
- “Littérature urbaine et poétique en compagnie de l’Amérique Latine ”, Menton, Francia. (2011)
- "The tunnel" by Ernesto Sábato. Buenos Aires, Argentina (2011)
- 10 Gales, London, United Kingdom. (2011)
- “Mujer Palabra” La casa de Engracia. Zacatecas, México. (2011)
- "MÚSICA EN LAS VENAS". Barcelona, España. (2011)
- "Voyage en Amérique" . Galería de Gildo Pastor Center, Monaco. (2010)
- "XXXIX Salón Nacional de Arte Sacro 2010". Tandil, Bs As, Argentina. (2010)
- "Bloomington Women-Exposed". Indiana, USA (2010)
- José Amadeo Conte Grand Cultural Center. San Juan, Argentina. (2009 and 2010)
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.